Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Getting into the Swing of things...

So it has been one week since have been moved into our house and I have been at the new job. So far so AWESOME!! I am loving all aspects of living in the Comox Valley again. We are surrounded by great people and are so enjoying our new environment such as:

And going for walks with Oslo:
It has been great. We have so blessed by the church family at Comox Valley Community Church and are really enjoying the beginning of our journey with them to impact the Comox Valley in our own way. It's going to be absolutely awesome and it has only just started!! I feel extremely inspired and creative living here and am believing it will pour into my work, my play and my family life. I have U2's "Beautiful Day" playing in my mind as say this. That is how I feel. Very blessed, very fortunate, very happy. I will try to keep updates coming and keep sharing my life and my journey here. Hope to have many awesome stories and pictures to post. Love you all! Talk at ya soon!!
Vaughn

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making a leap! I can't wait until my family can make the same sort of leap! You already sound happier! Enjoy the adventure of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete