Sunday, December 4, 2011

Go West Young Man...

So it is official. We will be heading west....Vaughno's going back home!! Such mixed emotions on this rollercoaster!! I am extremely excited to be going back to the Comox Valley and being where we feel we are supposed to be. I am also very torn about leaving such amazing friends that have shared my life with me for the past several years. The good thing is that they will always be near and dear friends that will continue to be in my life. I am very pumped about the next leg of the journey and partnering with some amazing people that we will have a blast with changing a community upside down (I believe!).


Changes!! They keep coming whether we are ready or not hey! The questions is can you adapt and roll with them? It's going to be great reconnecting with old friends and hanging with new friends. I believe God is going to do some amazing things through us in the Valley and people are going to be transformed and set free. There is going to be a youth and young adult movement that stems from obedience and vision that is going to see a community impacted and talked about because of a move of God there. Come on!! Bring it!! God is going to do a new thing in the Comox Valley and I am so honoured to be a part of it. Here am I...send me!! See you soon Comox Valley Community Church!! Hang on, it's gonna be a wild ride!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment