Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Seasons Change


Seems ironic to say that when it feels like winter will never leave us here in Edmonton. But seasons do change. Hopefully they will here soon too. But I am talking about seasons in life. Sometimes they are small changes, sometimes they are huge changes. We are having a small one right now. We are moving to the country for a year and slowing down a bit. It will be a slow transition but a much needed one. I am wanting to write more music, record the album we have been wanting to do for 2 years, shift some priorities around some, simplify! I know it is going to be an amazing little season in our lives. I also feel there is a huge season change coming on our horizon. I have no answers or definite direction of which it will be but I know it's coming and I know it will be outstanding! For me, I love to know the "plan" and have all the answers before hand but usually it DOESN'T work that way. I am reconciling that. I also don't want to keep looking past the season I am in and miss the fullness of joy I will have while in this season. That is pointless and then you miss the blessings of being where you are at. That is the process I am walking through in my life. It's a discipline thing. Yes, with Vaughn it is usually always a discipline thing!! ha ha. It's good though, until the day I die, I will always be working on shaping my character. I always want to grow as a person (except physically where I want to keep shrinking!). Anyway, that is my thoughts this morning as we hopefully start experience some season change in the weather we can all embrace the season we are in and live it for all it's worth while in it as there is always something to learn and grow from even if it feels like a winter season. Until next time...

vaughnarchy

No comments:

Post a Comment